Are you a CEO, CFO, CIO, Corporate Risk Manager, Corporate Fleet Manager, or a private truck and construction equipment owner?
- How well prepared are you or the company you run, to take advantage of the new machine technologies that are being introduced in our industry at such a dizzying pace today?
- How well prepared are you for what it will take to have the workforce in place and trained to repair these new technologies?
Consider this: the TMC (Technology and Maintenance Council – the Truck Maintenance arm of the American Trucking Association) (www.trucking.org) released on October 20, 2015 a document titled Strategic Innovations for Next Generation Trucking In this document 49 strategic innovations are identified that are to improve truck safety, maximize payload and minimize cost.
Then…consider this: In the October issue of Equipment Today magazine (www.constructionpros.com) the feature article is titled A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE…The Connected Jobsite. In this feature article John Deere sponsored a full color fold-out titled THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. There are 6 areas on this fold-out identified that could be considered “game changers” plus another 7 identified in separate articles within the magazine.
As a Industry Professional I understand mobile and fixed asset management with “Global” technology knowledge and applications experience to help you : (not inclusive)
- make sense of all these technologies and help you determine which ones to implement and when to achieve maximum ROI
- develop a corporate plan to take advantage of your collective machine knowledge for best practice sharing across your machine operations
- utilize your “scalability” factor for best price acquisition of technology
while still maintaining the local entrepreneurial autonomy.
Take advantage of:
- Achievement: Responsible for the introduction of new technology estimated to save end-users over $560,000 in fuel cost over a 10 hour shift
- Achievement: Fortune 500 clients and seven year technology consultant to a AEMP "Fleet Masters" international award winner
- Achievement: Sold and managed first ever successful after-market installation of automatic start/stop technology on Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck in the coal industry: Caterpillar 777 Haul Truck in Nickel and Diamond mining industries; Caterpillar D10T tractor in Copper Mining industry and many other machines in the oil and gas and mining industries
- "Early Adopter" project experience with RFID, Operating Data Recorders, On-board scales for off-road and underground machines and operator management technologies
- 20 year past member of the AEMP (Association of Equipment Management Professionals) and 13 year active member of the TMC (Technology and Maintenance Council)
- Published author in truck and construction industry magazines. Presenter on educational program for CONEXPO/CONAGG. Panelist on ENR "Equipment for the 21st Century" AGC event.
Knowledge Transfer a Specialty: * Mobile Equipment Automation Technology Applications * Technology Implementation * Machine and Asset Management Programs * Operations Strategy * Semi-Automation Concepts * Real-Time Systems * Field Data Acquisition * Field Force Automation * Autonomous Systems * Connected Jobsite * Augmented Reality * Fuel Management * Hybrid Machine Technology * Condition Based Monitoring
Need help? Contact me today...put my knowledge to work for you and your company!